Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hmm

It's 4.10am now. Still so early.. I dowan sleep =.= damn friggin boring. Im so bored I have decided to blog, imagine that.

Oh ya, I got chosen for Cricket MSSS =D Playing for Selangor. I oni went for one training session and kena choose d. I know I damn cun.

I also went for an UNDER25 futsal competition. UNDER25. We were the only team who were all 15 there. We played 3 games and we actually won one game. Damn cun rite =D We celebrated like crazy inside d court. Everyone were giving the weird look =D

What else cunted things have i done.. hmm.

OH YA. During CHS futsal competition semi finals, me and abhi got red carded =D The referee(One gay QM fela) was freakin biased =.= He awarded a penalty because the team I was playing against called for one. I asked him how penalty, the fela was like 'err..er... tat..err...(pointing at one opposition fela)he say someone kena hand' =.= and the fela gave abhi red card for saying 'Babi field'. The fela was also stalling wen we were down by a goal. And me being the cun guy I am ;) went and asked the fela something so cun that he awarded me red card and disqualified my team straightaway =D After that,

Me : *Giving killer look at gay ref*
Ref : Hit me la, Hit me
Me : I don't hit p****ies

and then he said what I think is the worst comeback in history

Ref: *His hands like praying* I believe in god! I forgive you! *His hand like blessing me*

I was like wtf he seriously said that? and then canot tahan redi laugh laugh and walkaway d.

But the fela seriously gonna kena whack nex year. Long time din be evil >=)

Every Villain Is Lemon.... EEEVIIILLLL


Isn't purple the international gay colour? No wonder purple is so... gay.






Should I make the fonts more colourfull?




















Nahh lazy..


























Harley Davidson 1914 Model

Check out da bike, friggin 90+ years old! Was in some australian dude's house in Kuantan. The engine's gone for repair to Aussie and you can still ride it once the engine's done. To start the bike, all you have to do is kick start, accelerate, hold the clutch, pump the oil and push the bike, all at the SAME time. To go faster you need to take oil and pour it into the engine and finally for headlights you have to pump gas. Sounds fun eh?















Abhi's Uncle's Cunted House in Kuantan
















The Cunted Room We Stayed In
















The Cunted Pic I Took
















The Cunted Cards We Played.. Battlefield With









And Finally....










The Cunted Dog, Sandy





It's 5.40am. Wow blogging does kill time fast. Maybe not so fast. This must be the longest and most content filled post in the blog. Well this should do for the nex 6 or so months =D




P.S : The one game we won in the UNDER25 futsal competition was actually a walkover :D

0 comments: